1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New Profile Posts

1. Cheecken
    Cheecken YellowFive
    Hello YellowFive!
    My name is Massimiliano Camassa and I am currently researching a game called "Reich" which was developed by UTV True Games. I and my team are working on videogame documentaries, this is our first one: https://youtu.be/p3TlKEqV5TM
    We found a post you made a while back on a thread about Paul Steed's passing. You said that you talked to him before, it would be cool if you messaged me back!
    1. YellowFive likes this.
    2. YellowFive
      YellowFive
      Hi. It's been so long ago, I am trying to recall what we spoke about. I know we never published the interview because he had been taking jabs at the Epic folks and I felt like it would have caused more rifts between Epic and iD at the time. I can look through my things to see if I saved anything from that. Thanks for asking!
      Sep 26, 2020
  2. Balton
    Balton oosyxxx
    cant send pm's, its my nick plus the good ole gmail com ;)
    1. oosyxxx likes this.
  3. oosyxxx
    oosyxxx Balton
    email address?
  4. tbczeph
    tbczeph ]HoC[Omen
  5. tbczeph
    tbczeph DarkGeneral13
  6. tbczeph
    tbczeph
    Hey we want to Play Unreal 2 XMP during the Pandemic!! 70 old Unreal 2 XMP players on this Discord Channel: http://discord.gg/UD9yTt2
  7. tbczeph
    tbczeph Manticore
    Hey we want to Play Unreal 2 XMP during the Pandemic!!

70 old Unreal 2 XMP players on this Discord Channel:
    http://discord.gg/UD9yTt2

Please invite anyone you can remember / track down - its been 15 years!!
  8. »TWJ«RIkimaru
    »TWJ«RIkimaru
  9. Mr_CoolPro
  10. Balton
    Balton oosyxxx
    If you want I can send mike something over facebook. How've you been?
    1. oosyxxx likes this.
    2. oosyxxx
      oosyxxx
      I imagine Mike is busy with family and work, so it's okay.

Have been fairly well. Holding down a job at least, really loved Red Dead 2 :)
      Aug 5, 2019
  11. BU2018
    BU2018
    Still playing Killing Floor in 2018...
  12. Morety
    Morety NRG
    TF2 FTW!
  13. Balton
    Balton maryfink
    I've approved your post. Lets hope you're not a bot.
  14. maryfink
    maryfink
    Hello! It's so great to be here!
  15. Cobra
    Cobra Manticore
    Great, guy. Keep it up dude!
    1. Manticore
      Manticore
      Cheers!
      Jul 22, 2018
      Cobra likes this.
  16. RevBillyG
  17. Xenoyia
    Xenoyia
    Veteran UT99'er. 2008 was far too long ago.
  18. Lostsoul
  19. Balton
    Balton Lruce Bee
    The Spruce is loose! How are you?
  20. Balton
    Balton gopostal
    hey gp,

just curious whom you meant with this paragraph "That being said I wish someone would wield the banhammer with little regard to the consequences. A thorough housecleaning would do some good and encourage people who want to post things to actually do so and not feel concern that they will be so mocked and derided.
    "