1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New Profile Posts

1. Balton
    Balton gopostal
    hey gp,

just curious whom you meant with this paragraph "That being said I wish someone would wield the banhammer with little regard to the consequences. A thorough housecleaning would do some good and encourage people who want to post things to actually do so and not feel concern that they will be so mocked and derided.
    "
  2. dotnetbeast
    dotnetbeast Jacks:Revenge
    My man you good?
  3. oosyxxx
    oosyxxx BangOut
    Waiting waiting.
  4. oosyxxx
    oosyxxx Nebel
    I said I said!
  5. Balton
    Balton oosyxxx
    Yes Mang! I happened to talk with mike on facebook and we got all water in our eyes missing you buddy ;) Do you have any means gettign in contact with mike? I dont use facebook much, maybe you can shoot mike a line?
  6. oosyxxx
    oosyxxx Balton
    You rang? :)
    1. Balton likes this.
  7. LumenEdge
    LumenEdge
    Regenerating
  8. »TWJ«RIkimaru
    »TWJ«RIkimaru Spacelord (GER)
    Hey Space,

keine Ahnung ob dich das erreichen wird, falls ja melde dich mal! LG Riki
  9. »TWJ«RIkimaru
    »TWJ«RIkimaru ]Vik[
    Vik du Eumel,keine Ahnung ob dich das jemals erreichen wird, falls ja antworte. VRock und ich suchen dich schon verzweifelt ;-)
  10. Balton
    Balton oosyxxx
    Hey sexy beast, get in contact with me and 007mike on facebook.
  11. Sir_Brizz
    Sir_Brizz
    I am here but where are you?
    1. Balton
      Balton
      Right there behind Shaggy and Scooby-Doo
      Jul 1, 2017
  12. EdwardGoldman
    EdwardGoldman
    Hmm, it has been quite a while since I made my last posts which are still awaiting moderator approval.
    1. Sir_Brizz
      Sir_Brizz
      Which posts?
      Jun 29, 2017
    2. EdwardGoldman
      EdwardGoldman
      It looks like they have dissappeared, I made one in the WIP thread in content releases (to avoid making a new thread of the same purpose) and another in the "happy 19th birthday Unreal" thread.

I don't think there was anything distasteful with the content, I'm not 100% sure why they were deleted.
      Jun 29, 2017
  13. aCRaSSiCauDa
    aCRaSSiCauDa
    Make Unreal Great Again!
    1. Sir_Brizz
      Sir_Brizz
      Need to get to just the "Make Unreal" part again...
      Jun 29, 2017
  14. gjq
  15. MakeMeUnreal
    MakeMeUnreal
    Good mornin' yall.
  16. LumenEdge
  17. dotnetbeast
  18. MakeMeUnreal
    MakeMeUnreal
    Almost heaven West Virginia...
  19. evilgrins
    evilgrins Manticore
    This guy Raynor approached me on ut99.org saying he lost access to his account on BU here and hasn't had access to it since.

This guy · https://forums.beyondunreal.com/members/raynor-z.51883/

He said:
    "I've come to situation where I cannot post there anymore after email address change and the automated system refuses to send out confirmation mails."

Anyway, said I'd try and help.
    1. Manticore
      Manticore
      I don't get it. I'm not a moderator.
      Dec 24, 2016
  20. EdwardGoldman
    EdwardGoldman
    Drifting through your area of space, we may speak soon.