1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New Profile Posts

1. MakeMeUnreal
    MakeMeUnreal
    Good mornin' yall.
  2. LumenEdge
  3. dotnetbeast
  4. MakeMeUnreal
    MakeMeUnreal
    Almost heaven West Virginia...
  5. evilgrins
    evilgrins Manticore
    This guy Raynor approached me on ut99.org saying he lost access to his account on BU here and hasn't had access to it since.

This guy ยท https://forums.beyondunreal.com/members/raynor-z.51883/

He said:
    "I've come to situation where I cannot post there anymore after email address change and the automated system refuses to send out confirmation mails."

Anyway, said I'd try and help.
    1. Manticore
      Manticore
      I don't get it. I'm not a moderator.
      Dec 24, 2016
  6. EdwardGoldman
    EdwardGoldman
    Drifting through your area of space, we may speak soon.
  7. MakeMeUnreal
    MakeMeUnreal
    Take me home country roads...
  8. thewalkingbread
    thewalkingbread Sir_Brizz
    Why do ALL of my posts have to be approved by a moderator? It's taking so long.
  9. Ebok
    Ebok
    is now playing unreal tournament 3
  10. Tsylatac
    Tsylatac
    ...I can have a status?
  11. dotnetbeast
  12. xBRYAN2000x
  13. Vaskadar
    Vaskadar
    I am the Waffle House.
    1. Al likes this.
  14. [GU]elmur_fud
    [GU]elmur_fud
    My nipples explode with delight.
    1. Al likes this.
  15. Ironword300
    Ironword300 yurch
    Does anyone have a copy of Yurchian Mutator Pack 1? This was supposed to be the link to the Pack; originating page https://forums.beyondunreal.com/threads/mutators-camos-speechpacks.126468/ .

I'd dearly, dearly love to get some good tracers. Am currently using RealTargets, but the tracers in that mute are buggy (on many weapons they originate off to the side of the weapon, etc.).

Thanks for any help.
  16. Jacks:Revenge
    Jacks:Revenge
    get a room you guys jesus...
    1. Al likes this.
  17. AlteredForms
    AlteredForms Sir_Brizz
    You responded to my thread concerning your status Brizz. I only wanted to add you on Steam to discuss the Unreal series on a whole and more about what makes the entire thing so appealing. You said it yourself how you've put more hours into these games than anything else in your life. If you're going to be the type of individual whom I see every couple of days, then we should add. If not, regards.
    1. Sir_Brizz
      Sir_Brizz
      Feel free to add me, I am almost always online and check my messages at least once per day if not more.
      Feb 29, 2016
  18. Balton
    Balton Sko0b
    Stuff indeed...
    1. Sir_Brizz likes this.
  19. Sko0b
    Sko0b
    Stuff ...
  20. dotnetbeast
    dotnetbeast m00naY
    Hello...
    1. m00naY
      m00naY
      Hello Dotty

:waves:

Hope 2015 treated you well. Time is flying by way to fast now days lol.
      Dec 14, 2015
    2. dotnetbeast
      dotnetbeast
      So far, so meh. Hope you're good.
      Dec 15, 2015