Web site...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
urrm, QAPete hasnt talked with Proph about hosting.

The team is currently very small and most have very little free time. (i think about 2 of us are currently still working on the project)

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Unfortuneatly too

We need coders, i finished Face and face][, but the LG is just not as satisfying as the sniper. :(

I WANT MY SNIPER RIFLE BACK!!!!!!

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
well i'd say for now we release packs of 5 to get people interested.

i'm going to email Mark Rein tonight asking if we still can work on this project and release the stuff as it is (my orby conversion is using textures from UT all the way through) if not we may have to change the map textures :(.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
And thats the most important part :mad:

BTW, would you mind teaching me how to convert the mesh animations from UT1 into .ukx animations fot 2k3? I want to remake the weapons to help out on this...