The Deck 16 discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Ok its been 15+ years since I've played the original UT. I played it for many years (maybe too many) and enjoyed DM-Deck16. It was an amazing map which broke all the rules. You could be good at any weapon and still find a spot in the map to do well. It was very open and multilayed which allowed you to run away.. as long as you didn't land in the green acid. Remember i mentioned breaking the rules? Lava/acid. Yes it was pretty but come on.. the nearly instant death in a map is like nearly instant death in a movie. Its just lazy writing....

...and so is this segway to our sponsor.. Bio Film. If you've ever had the unfortunate luck of slipping on a Deck 16 cement pathway and fallen into a pool of acid, then you know that shit isn't coming off easy. Have no worry because Bio Film has a body wash that will have you saying good bye to those long and painful nights with their "no tears" formula. Thats not all! Bio Film comes in 3 uniquely scented fragrances that wont irritate your 1st degree burns. Go visit their website and enter their special offer code "ShouldHaveGoneToLiandri" to save 25% off your first order!

Reactions: oosyxxx