Starting Australian Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hey,

Looking to start an Australian UT99 server, Domination and maybe CTF or whatnot, depending on how much RAM I have free on my server,

but anywho, I would like to know is there another guide to setting one up (apart from this one: http://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=UnrealTournament_Server_Guide

if no other guide is available, then I'll just use these forums for questions I may have for my project :)

cheers.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Any server questions pertaining to setup, etc get answered fast. We've all pretty much done it many times.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
EDIT: HERMISKII! Not Jester. Sorry about that. And here it is.

Attachments

• Installing UT and Running a UT Server Revised 03-01-06.doc
    179 KB · Views: 3

medor

Mar 15, 2009
Not everyone is French.

no ned to speak french for captures and command lines

I make the effort every day to read English. I believe that the English are more stupid than me and can read the french by translating.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Thread now takes a hard left turn into nationality bashing...

Reductio ad Hitlerum is now in effect. Please place your trays in the upright and locked position, gather your children, and file carefully into your assigned area in the bomb shelter.

First to bash the French: +5
First to bash the English: +5
First to bash the Americans: -5, it's just too easy.

+10 if you can work in the random country. Random country of the day is:
.....Ethiopia!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Before any more thread derailment: On my part, it was just a joke. No, I did not want to bash Americans. Well, maybe except for politicians, but they're equally worse everywhere you go. K, maybe except for bachmann and perry...:D

Darkmedor. I've to say that you're always among the people who're quick to help people out. That's really great man. And some people here will be helped with that French tutorial. And yes, you can run it easily through a translator and get decent results.

But we're on an English board here. It's most people their native language, or second etc. so most automatically default to it. Not saying you should stop posting links to French websites, no, but keep the Enligsh bit in mind. (My second language is French btw.)

Everything cool ;) ?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
This server needs more Koala.......

koala_with_gun_by_aerctra-d2yx7x6.jpg

Welcome to the forums. :redflag::blueflag:

Last edited:

medor

Mar 15, 2009
Imagine that, you'd be eating French fries instead of freedom fries ,,lol:mad:

Edit: Just a joke, really. I'm not bashing anyone :-I..
:lol:

in real Belgian Fries 1781
France 1789
French Fries rather than the" Belgian Fries "? The origin of the name is to be found in America. Indeed, when U.S. troops, English or Canadian landed in tight rows in Flandre France.