Server Mutators and Limits Again?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
For some time now my servers have not been reporting all the Mutators that they are running [All Seeing Eye/Inf Game Browser Details]. Today I stumbled on the problem and it seems to be due to some kind of limit [like WebAdmin had some time ago].

What I was doing today was "House Cleaning" of non-needed Mutators in my System Directory. After I deleted a few and restarted my server I found that *some* Mutators popped up in the Server Details in the All Seeing Eye. So, I delete some others [ones I wanted to keep but removed to avoid issues]. I even edited the Inf_mutator.int file to remove some more mutator listings, so now *all* my Mutators that are running are listed.

So, is this a UT issue or a Infiltration issue? Also, can this issue cause server issues [other than omitting Mutators Names that are running in Server Details]?

BTW, would anyone be able to tell me the limit number?