Obama is blowing up Canada

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Shut up, Jacks.

I'm not saying it's not a real event, I'm just calling out the credibility of the paper.

As for those two images, I suspect they've been doctored, which is why there's no genuine source information and why it doesn't appear anywhere else. Credible papers know where their images come from, and cite the reference (for example the BBC article has a gallery with images sourced from Reuters and AFP). The Daily Mail one says 'Twitter'.

Many news sites ran these.

Yes, many:
Google Image Search

1) 'Joe Rogan Experience Podcast' - image doesn't appear on page.
2) 'New York Post' - image appears, but links to a Reuters page that does not include it.
3) 'The Real Singapore' - features the tagline "voices of real Singaporeans", but the article is copied and pasted from the Daily Mail.
4) 'Kingston Whig-Standard' - a Sun Media group paper in Canada. Features on the facebook page, but not their own linked article. Photo appears to be the Dail Mail one with the credit line cropped out (fucking lol).
5) 'Newfoundland Live' - an aggregated news feed.