New here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RyanW

Dec 14, 2004
Hello guys,

My name is Ryan (as you can tell from the nick). I came across this website and I must say i am impressed with the pictures that i saw. I hope this game gets released since your doing it in your spare time. I am still unclear of the concept of the game, or should i say the goal/point. What do you do? This game lookings very promising which is why i decided to register here and join what looks like the early stages of this next generation game. I am a programmer myself so I understand the hardships of making and creating games of any genre in "Spare time" (if any). You got some pretty nice forums but the only turn off was that you share the same database as the beyondunreal.com forums do. In otherwords, you cant register a name if it's taken on their forums, not yours.

Anyway I am really impressed. Just a few questions! What is this game about? What language is it programmed in? Monthly Fees? Sorry to come out of no where but just questions id like to know :). I wish you the best of luck and I usually check the forums i register on everyday. Cheers!

Ryan Wenke

voodoochopstiks

stiks glowing green, impaled your spleen
Jun 27, 2004
chop.ond.se
It's a mod, but they hope to make it a game. At least that's how I interpreted it.
It's a mod of unreal tournament 2004. I think it was programmed in UnrealScript, but I am not sure, I don't know a whole lot about ut2004 modding. I'll make sure they stop by and answer your question :D