MAPS BUILT CUSTOM FOR YOU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

punkkipper

Sep 29, 2004
hi, I am a map maker and will build customs maps for you. I can build whatever you want. You can send me pictures along with ideas and suggestions and I will get right to it. The fee depends on the size and dificulty of the map.
thanks! you can contact me on AIM at punkkipper

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I'm pretty sure this is against epic's license agreement and also, if I wanted to pay for a map I would get Hourences or some other industry pro to do it :p

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
punkkipper

I never saw a map with your author name so why would any poor soul trust his money with you?

punkkipper

Sep 29, 2004
i have been making maps i just havnt been on here....if you dont trust me whatever...such negative people you are....jeez....if you aren't interested than just leave me alone...you dont have to start an altercation.