Lost version of Unreal God (The latest one)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
This was posted by ギーグ over at oldunreal, but I find this interesting enough and this mod should be found and saved again...
His posts follows:
--------------------------------------------------------

So who has it? The one over at file (BS) planet is outdated to hell, and BeyondUnreal does not have a single copy of it either...

FileFront has a directory for UnrealGod but no files under it.. Real smart guys, real smart...

I ask anyone to come forward and supply me this mod again, since I don't think I have the archive of it anymore and I'd greatly appreciate support of re-obtaining this mod again... The version I was only able to find is old, outdated, and glitched to hell thanks to UT99's bugged networking...

EDIT: Let me clarify a little about this subject... This is NOT related in ANY way, to "GODZ", here are the only links I was able to find about this mod.

http://www.fileplanet.com/78203/0/0/0/1/section/Mod_Files
http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/View.php?view=UnrealFiles.Detail&id=1725

However these are downloads to the old version that first came out, which is buggy as hell... I need the latest one, which had the following:

Master server entry level which leads to the first random map.
Better random spawners, fixed monsters and weapons.
NPC's
Better skill and admin management.

That's among the few I remember... but that's all I can say right now too.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
Was the last version of UG put on the main website? If it was, then I'm pretty sure I have the files you're looking for.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yeah, he said he is pretty grateful for that btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.