Looking for a map...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shock6822

Cock of the Walk
Jul 2, 2000
That way ->
Just reinstalled UT after what's probably been years...and I'm looking for a particular map. It's all outdoors, good for maybe 4-8 players, Quake themed, has a lot of jump pad things...I know that's super vague, but that's the best I have. Pretty sure the sniper rifle is up in this central tower/hut type thing, and there are 2 more hut type things on the sides with weapons in them (the huts are open...not really huts). Wish I could describe it more.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Draw a layout or find better descriptions. Believe it or not, but "Quake-themed" probably applies to hundreds of maps out there, as the various Quake games (even Q3A on its own) did have quite some variety in their visual style.

Shock6822

Cock of the Walk
Jul 2, 2000
That way ->
Draw a layout or find better descriptions. Believe it or not, but "Quake-themed" probably applies to hundreds of maps out there, as the various Quake games (even Q3A on its own) did have quite some variety in their visual style.

Yeah, I'm aware of that, that's why I mentioned my description was so vague...shot in the dark :p I'll see if I can draw a layout