Gears of War: Ultimate Edition coming to PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
It's either a cash grab or we'll eventually get the rest on PC, IMO.
It's probably just a cash grab..................... is Cliffy B broke or something? ;)
Hooray for arbitrary OS requirements! Yipeee!............... Seriously lame attempt to bolster sales there. If not for that I might be excited. I have 7, so I can upgrade to 10 and all... I just dislike the stupidity. What's next? Requiring me to have a copy of MS office or use IE?
Actually you will probably need Outlook to get out of bed in the morning the way M$ marketing works........

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
It's either a cash grab or we'll eventually get the rest on PC, IMO.
Well in some of the early press for the xbox before it launched in 2001 MS pitched it as a 'non tech savy' mans PC. As a sort of gateway for the average Joe to be able to play PC games via an onboard HD. It was a good idea IMO as it would have made the PC game market blow up but it may well have been an unfeasible 'pie in the sky' notion given tech of the day. What with cloud services, ram drives, and hi-speed internet being pretty standard now, they may intend to try and make that goal a reality finally.