UE2 - UT2kX Force human players to blue team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I'm working on LAN tournament co-op for UT2004. One of the problems I've run in to is that, while the host goes to blue team as they should, the other player that joins goes to red team. Because this mutator uses the same game profile system that the single player tournament does, the switch team button ends up being disabled. I would like to be able to force all humans on to blue team without affecting the bots in any way, but so far I can't figure out how to do that by a mutator.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
There used to be a 2k4 mod called HumansVsBots, you could see if you can find it floating around.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
If you don't find anything let me know and I'll make something that will do that for you.