explain this techno jargon and help me play unreal 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kullik101

Mar 16, 2008
i used to be able to play but i added unreall 2 to steam and now i get this i tried reinstalling but the same thing happened could you explaain his or tell me whta i can do to fix i i took it off steam fyi also my os is vista basic

General protection fault!

History: GetEventTool <- GetMusicManager <- GetMusicScript <- DMCallRoutine <- AMusicScriptEvent::execCallRoutine <- UObject::execClassContext <- (IntroGameInfo CS_Intro.IntroGameInfo0 @ Function U2.U2GameInfo.NotifyLevelChangeEnd : 0075 line 744) <- UObject::processEvent <- (IntroGameInfo CS_Intro.IntroGameInfo0, Function U2.U2GameInfo.NotifyLevelChangeEnd) <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 7 2003 18:16:21

help appreciated ta

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Try uninstalling, clearing out the registry and deleting any files left, then re-installing.

That message is a typical Unreal engine message that doesn't quite give any info. They give these errors whatever happens. The log would help more though.

Like, another example of an error :D
Code:
General protection fault!

History: UFireTexture::ConstantTimeTick <- UTexture::Tick <- (FireTexture NaliFX.flames1) <- UTexture::Update <- URender::DrawFrame <- URender::DrawWorld <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop