UT3 DM-Gardens final

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Lovi_

Nov 23, 2008
italy
Hi guys! My name is Alessandro, and I'm new here.
Here is my work:

Name: DM-Gardens
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: pc v2.1 (patch 5)/ps3
Description: Following the success of the tournament, confrontations became a professional sport in all respects.
This made necessary the construction of new arenas for training.
The Liandri Corporation decided to build a few satellite, similar to the moon, where to create new arenas, with no constraints of space or law.
On this one are reproduced the colonial gardens of the ronin clan.
Comments: My first map on ut3. I drew inspiration from shangrila for this map. I tried to make it to look nice and nice to play, but i think i have so much to learn :D. I'm waiting for yours advice.
Screenshot:

Credits: Epic, for the game and artistic content
ExilesOfUnrealEd community for professional gameplay advice :)
ExilesOfUnrealEd & Epic community for testing

Download: DM-Gardens PC DM-Gardens PS3

I hope you enjoy it :D

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Are we on a moon or a planet? (looks like maybe a manufactured moon). Another nighttime map with good lighting/shadows, weapon/item placement, flow and gameplay. I liked the lit statues, fire, lanterns, buildings, fountains, dragon drawings, waterfalls, oriental music with sounds, and plenty of health. I noticed some of the stuff gets in the way of some good shots in battle and exploring noticed a HOM looking over lower waterfall. As always, fun map with TDM.:clap::minigun::morety: