Complete bunnytracks map download?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
Is there a repository anywhere with all Bunnytracks maps to date compiled in a single download? I wonder how small it'd be 7zipped...I want to get all the maps but don't know how to go about it.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
That's like asking where one can download ALL the custom maps. I'm pretty sure that there is no big file with all the BT maps in them.

ZeaLitY

Modernaire
Feb 28, 2008
Damn, thought so. Well, looks like I've got some work to do. I'm going to try and grab them all, and then put them all in a big 7zipped torrent, with the date of publishing so more torrents can be made when newer maps come out. 10 years from now I'm sure it'll be nice when traveling alone to load up a BT map one boring night...