(Anti)social networks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
I have to wonder what you folks have been doing to get yourself blocked by old acquaintances after a single comment.
I said her over shooped profile pic makes her look like an albino space monkey, which was true.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Heh, I have no idea. It was like a picture of her family and I said something like "Wow, great picture, who took it?" and BAM! I'm out.

Have you ever considered that maybe her boyfriend/husband saw your post and didnt like it?

I personally hate it too, one of my friends blocked me from looking at her pictures so I deleted her. If she doesnt want me to view her photos, why bother having me as a friend STUPID!

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Have you ever considered that maybe her boyfriend/husband saw your post and didnt like it?
The thing is, I was pretty good friends with her husband. It was just a weird situation. After that neither of them ever really talked to me again. The joy of anti social networks.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Well if they stopped talking to you over something so trivial, maybe your better off without their friendship. LAME!