A new ACB version?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Ok, well for those who haven't downloaded it yet, its on smeerkat's server, as well as Lemon.fr's server. Although i haven't tried them.

I know what i've said in the past, but this is the DEAD SET FINAL version, i've lost intrest in this project, and just as well, cus i don't think i can do much to it without ruining it.

So download it, play it, and enjoy!

If you can't find the servers, try the links in the posts above.

Lethal Dosage

Tried that, i never get around to doing the skybox, or the EAS coding :lol:

Thats the stage my EAS-TrenchWarfare map is at, and my DM-INF-Railyard is still being built, i just never find the inspiration to finish them... and the ideas to add to them. By the way, does anyone have a brush of a Tiger tank?

TrenchWarfare and RailYard are part of a WW2 themed mappack i started, and when it is done, if people don't like it cus its not a modern battlefield, they don't have to play it!

No, what i'm working on is a revamp of DS-Peacemaker. Nearly done too, just really have to get permissions to put it out, and get it beta tested. Don't suppose anyone knows Shane (Gullonefox) Bromham, or how to get in contact with him?

Last edited:

Lethal Dosage

Ok, now with the release of WP1.4 and the renaming of the SOPMOD_M4A1 package, i'm curious as to whether anyone wants a WP1.4 compliant version of ACB? Absolutely no new changes, just the M4's reworked? And maybe one or two new bits.

Also, could someone please send me the original SOPMOD_M4A1 package? I deleted it without thinking when i installed WP1.4

Last edited:

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
missing file sopmod m4

hi LD since wp 1.4 its now called infmod m4, so all ACB maps wont load
without the old m4 files wich have been replaced now
but you already know that as i saw

Last edited:

Lethal Dosage

Yeah i know about the conflicts, thats why i posted the above question as to whether people want a compliant version or if it isn't played much, just let it drift off to be forgotten.

I need the old SOPMOD file though to fix it up, cus INF UEd crashes if the file isn't present, and unfortuantly i don't have it anymore. :(

If ANYONE has it, please email or PM me with it, cus IBT also won't work without it and i was looking forward to playing it too.

Lethal Dosage

Ok, the new ACB version is done, the only changes now is that it uses the INFMOD_M4a1.u package found in WP1.4, instead of the SOPMOD_M4.u package. The older package is no longer needed to run this map, but you now NEED to have WP1.4 installed.

The new file is called EAS-INF-ACB_revised][, so you don't get confused with all the old version numbers, there won't be anymore updates, not even if this map somhow makes your computer explode and instantly incinerate everyone in your house.

If you have issues with this map, wish to make suggestions or complaints, too late, you had your chance. But voice them anyhow, entertain me!