ctf

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
  1. evilgrins

Templar CHAOS Titans

Back when ChaosUT 1st came out I didn't know how to edit maps, but now I do. With a full version available to me, I decided to setup one of my UTDMT CTF edits so it could play with Chaos weapons even if the mutator wasn't running. Also to use only Chaos gear, as the mutator doesn't switch all of...
  2. evilgrins

CTF-Fifa with UTDMT · update of Waffnuffly's edit

Big fan of the UTDMT (Unreal Tournament DeathMatch Titan) and I frequently use them in map edits I do. Also, I periodically do searches to see who else has done edits with them. Which is how I found this: https://forums.beyondunreal.com/threads/ctf-fifa-on-waffnuffly-style-exu-esque-lsd.131390/...