unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
  1. F

My project: History of Unreal saga [Spanish and English]

Hello, friends! I want to share with you my big project, about Unreal's Canon events. I've covered all of Unreal, from the first Unreal to Unreal Tournament 3. I will share it in two languages: Spanish and English: SPANISH: https://mega.nz/file/k75lFAQY#0YMjUG9Ho ... 3-QQU0_AG4 ENGLISH...
  2. Kajgue

Terra Mining Region mod showcase (in development)

Terra Mining Region (In development) As the mineral and resource harvesting efforts of the Skaarj occupation on Na Pali expands, so do their prospects. The Terra Mining Region, once a partitioned network of Nali folk homes, villages, communities and burial sites has become a landscape under...
  3. Untouchable2K

XOpenGL render textures problems

Hey guys, trying to use XopenGL i am getting weird textures. I play at 2560x1440p, just set these to 1024x768. Specs: Intel 2683 v4, 32GB ddr4, Radeon Pro W6600 (doesn't matter the driver, same behavior), Windows 10 x64. OpenGL render works just fine, just XopenGL has issues. Do i change some of...
  4. Hyper

Unreal Patch 227j released

The team of OldUnreal released their long-awaited Unreal patch 227j. Unreal 227j has been in development for 9+ years and comes with a landslide of improvements of nearly all aspects of the game. Including: Windows 64-bit version (x86-64) Linux ARM version Improved Linux support...
  5. Leo(T.C.K.)

Unreal Forfeited Alliance (Assault SP Pack Demo 2)

As posted by Yrex: DEMO 2 RELEASED! Features: - Three new maps and two old maps improved. - Three original songs. - Other cool stuff. Start playing from ASP-StartDemo2.unr. DOWNLOAD (mirror) (newbiesplayground mirror) Post by Leo: I've been involved in this project by providing original design...
  6. T

UE4 - General 3D Conceptual Scene Artist needed for UE4 [PAID/CONTRACT]

The 3D Conceptual Scene Artist will be tasked to create eye-catching action scenes and render them as high-resolution, still images, at Ultra-High (Epic) visual quality They will be for promotional use by a small indie game. The models are provided. The 3D Conceptual Scene Artist will only...
  7. Leo(T.C.K.)

LavaBoots

After a while I am releasing another mod that got created during the production of the UPSX Rework. I know this one might seem a little gimmicky, but it is the LavaBoots that was once in Unreal, except made now properly with new skin and all that. Download here We made sure that these can at...
  8. 7yph0on

Blast from the past... UT Server help needed

Greetings! We've done a thing! Some of us from back in the day have rented a server located in Texas and need a little help setting it up. I'm not familiar with any of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Yes, we're running the MOD 'UTXMP' on a ut2k4 server but since I couldn't...
  9. MakeMeUnreal

DmSerpentine

DmSerpentine -Remake of the original Serpentine map from 2k3 & 2k4 https://www.dropbox.com/s/07c506unbef15vy/dmserpentine.rar?dl=1