skaarj

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
  1. evilgrins

Need some names for Skaarj, please!

Naming the Titans, I went with food based stuff. Naming the Warlords, usually "Lord" with a team color reference. But the Skaarj, not doing so well. Thought I was doing okay with random stuff, but when I noticed I had 1 named "Bippo"... ...I realized I may need some help. So if you were...
  2. Leo(T.C.K.)

Unreal Rise of Jrath (UPSX Rework): Episode 1 part 2 FULL release

Moddb Link DL For some reason moddb doesn't display my full description. The Full version of Episode 1 Part 2, all you need now is Episode 1 Part 1 before playing this. DL from MODDB All the fixes/releases since Episode 1 Part LITE are included in this and more... I'd like to also dedicate...
  3. evilgrins

Peace in our time!

Has anyone ever stopped to consider that the main reason there's such conflict between humans & Skaarj is that we call them monsters? I mean, they're really just aliens. Non-human beings from other planets. Nobody calls Superman a monster... well, nobody that isn't Lex Luthor. Sure, there's...