unreal tournament

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
  1. 7yph0on

UT Server setup help needed. -mod UTXMP

There's a pulse. Some of you may remember I was beta tester for U2XMP as [_X_] Typhoon and was part of the final team for FMI's UTXMP under Killinya. I also became a level editor then full level design, even mapping for Unreal 3 VCTF and managed to have a map be the number 3 downloaded VCTF map...
  2. Ebok

Best weapon in it 2k4

What do you consider to be the best weapon in Unreal Tournament 2k4? I am a big fan of the sniper rifle, and shock rifle, but if the redeemer has spawned, I'll go for it. I love to secondary firming mode on the redeemer where you can guid the missile directly into the enemy's face. I liked the...
  3. Ebok

Favorite UT maps

I was wondering what UT maps are the most popular. I like DM-Barricade and CTF-High a lot. Also Deck and Facing worlds, they're classics.