maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
  1. GEx.ut

[ut99] JB-Erazer by bongoliath

Forgot to post here, but bongoliath posted a new JB map for ut99 https://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4629 it is a conversion from the CTF version, but seems to work quite nicely for JB, nice execution too :P
  2. evilgrins

Can you guess the name of the map?

Inspired from another forum... ...and, now, here we all are. Seeing as I'm usually on here once a day, this should work okay. Rules: · Only maps for the original (ut99) Unreal Tournament. · 1 map post at a time, with a couple screenshots (no more than 3, no less than 2). · Try to keep your...
  3. Ebok

Favorite UT maps

I was wondering what UT maps are the most popular. I like DM-Barricade and CTF-High a lot. Also Deck and Facing worlds, they're classics.