ut2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
  1. AlCapowned

UT2kX Unreal 2 Invasion Monsters (beta 5)

Download links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NWKaSDEUxctSSthwYvayXm5oi3iuPftk/view?usp=sharing https://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/u2creaturespack-beta5 Credits: VendorX, Gebsani, Wail of Suicide, Milk, Satore, Fraghouse Team, Iniquitous, Legend Entertainment...
  2. HitCoder

Attempting to make custom Announcer pack, sounds won't play ingame

Hello, sorry if I'm barging into the wrong forum section, I'm not really too sure on where to post for this. I'm attempting to make custom announcer voicepacks for UT2004: I've been working today on recording (myself and some friends) some custom announcer voice-packs just for fun. I've...
  3. 34/jv3m5

UT2004 Custom weapon positions??????

You see allot of videos between players like frantic ect on youtube and you always see them with there weapon view models slightly changed now i am aware they are using Ryplecam to manipulate the positions but my question is, is it possible to make these changes in game?
  4. 7yph0on

UT Server setup help needed. -mod UTXMP

There's a pulse. Some of you may remember I was beta tester for U2XMP as [_X_] Typhoon and was part of the final team for FMI's UTXMP under Killinya. I also became a level editor then full level design, even mapping for Unreal 3 VCTF and managed to have a map be the number 3 downloaded VCTF map...
  5. Thanatosaurus

No disk in drive error while playing online - WTF?

While trying to load a map on ut2004://66.55.154.103:7777, received error saying there was no disk in the CD drive. All other servers load normally; it's just this one that gives me an error message.
  6. AlCapowned

UT2kX (BW 2.5) Skrith Invasion Weapon Pack Beta 1

Authors: Alcapowned, Teridax Additional credits: Azarael (Weapon camo system) Description: This is a pack of 20 weapons for Ballistic Weapons v2.5. Weapon renders: Weapon list: Installation: Download links: Moddb MediaFire
  7. AlCapowned

UT2kX (BW 2.5) Skrith War Weapon Pack 2.0 Update

Authors: Alcapowned, Teridax Additional credits: Terg500 (CS-AR74 custom scope texture), TheSirensFall (SSC secondary sound) Description: This is a pack of 15 weapons for Ballistic Weapons v2.5. Update 2.0 makes a bunch of changes and bug fixes. Weapon renders: Weapon list: Installation...
  8. Shadow_knight

Reset remaining time on HUD

Hi guys. I've got my own BotDeathMatch class - child of xDeatchMatch class and I want to reset the remaining time of the match. I've implemented this function, that works fine - the remaining time does get reset: function RemoteRestartGameState() { // resets remaining time in game...