#infiltration New Years, Industrial style

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I'm hosting a New Years party in #infiltration tomorrow, from 8:00pm central to whenever everybody is done :) Here's how you can make New Years "Special" for the Infiltration community...

The highlight of the night will be the release of a special Infiltration community-made song, industrial style. I need you, the community, to submit your jibberish (say whatever you like, just keep it semi-clean PLEASE :) ) to me in a single .wav or .mp3 file (rules will be described below), and I will mix it into an Industrial Infiltration Hoo Hah March.

Rules for submitting a sound sample:

1) Can be no longer in length than 10 seconds.
2) Keep in mind that I'm getting these through 56k - keep the file size down (encoding into .mp3 would be GREAT!)
3) No TTS programs unless your going to be truely creative.
4) No lude, crude, or otherwise worthy-of-being-pissed-upon language. Unless it's not in English :)
5) You may begin submitting your sound files tomorrow. Sound files will no longer be accepted after 9 PM Central time.
6) Please, VOCALS ONLY. I've got the guitars and synths covered :)
7) Write your name (online handle or whatever) in a pronouncable form (once again, please no profanity. We all have to make sacrifices - mine being my evening :) ), I will overlay me speaking it over your sound sample when it is played.

If you want me to "Industrialize" the vocals for you, I would be more than glad to. I however do encourage YOU to be creative in shaping the sound.

If enough people participate this could turn into an interesting song, so please, don't hesitate!

You can submit your sound files to this thread, or to thrash_123_9@yahoo.com, or you can catch me on IRC and send it to me via DCC.

IF there are too many sound files sent in, I may have to cut down. I'll try to avoid it though :) I will upload as soon as it is finished that evening and release the URL at an appropriate time.