My new DM map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Level looks a bit cheap - textures look waaaaaay too large so scale em down - stagger the textures on your stairs and do something with your ceilings - they suck big time - textures especially look crap - your pillar textures need aligning - I can tell this even from the screenshots

Lruce

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Lruce Bee
Level looks a bit cheap - textures look waaaaaay too large so scale em down - stagger the textures on your stairs and do something with your ceilings - they suck big time - textures especially look crap - your pillar textures need aligning - I can tell this even from the screenshots

Lruce
well the map is still very early. i assumed i would have it finished in Jan. bujt it isnt looking that way. the tex size for almost everyone of them are 0.5. and yes i know they need to be aligned and such. oh, and thanx for being so sensitive......

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I think the floors in the 1st and 2nd pics look a bit over-scaled.
The wall in pic 3 looks a bit blury to me, it might be becuase I'm used to having DetailTextures turned on.