Old Weapons... Where did they all go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
I remember there wer soo many mods before WOD changed. I had TONS of weapons for Unreal1, then it all was lost. I saved them all on a CD-RW disc, but I can't get any of them off the dick because I think it's damaged:(. This disc may be the last hope for old mods!!! (if I can get it working).

Well, does anyone have any old weapon mods, like War Werks, R5 Railgun with the Hud System and teh EX Grapple, the Pulser, the Frying Pan (the new version doesn't work for me), etc.????

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
It is true that we lost a lot of weapons, but we still have the rest, sort of, I tried to reorganize them, and horrible messed up.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Well, as long as there are still some laying around, I'll be glad to see them when they resurface. Good luck with WOD and reconstructing the site:)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
yep, though... half the 224 page is up.... & the frying pan & pulser are on there.... will get the DSPCC & WarWerks up as soon as I figure out which version of which is which... cause the zips are a tad ill labeled

Beserk Fury

Feb 3, 2002
Visit site
Can anyone help me... I have got DSPCC220 and cant summon the thin (it wont show) is there a later version somewhere or can anyone help me with the summon proplem... I would be most grateful!!

-Beserk Fury
:trans: :redeemer: :sniper: