uuuuuummm.........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
come to think I do have a problem with that.
sh1t like that didn't happen back on the old forum, so it couldn't have been done by luq or bangout, nor by hackr86 (though the line lucifix "said" might be a litle down hackr's lane), and yoda is fighting killrathi for 23 years now.
thus this can only have been done by either QApete or that prophetus dude, or some other moderator from BUF I don't know yet.
regardless of who it was: don't make me say things I didn't say.
if you got a problem with anything I write here just delete it or something, but don't replace my posts with god knows what funny words you put in my mouth.
and yes, as always this here piece of euro trash is once more baffled by the priorities americans have when it comes to ... "editing"..... certain threads while leaving others ... "un-edited"
have a good new year and shove an extra-sized firecracker up your ass for me, will you? thx, preciated.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
*cough*

i wouldnt rule bangout out quite so quickly...but i know where your coming from wolfy. :)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by BangOut
I only delete Claw posts

to be honest, my money isnt on you, as manic as you have been at times.

id say prophetus, mr army guy, is a good chance.

:/

god knows though. could be a big conspiracy. he could even have really said that for all i know...

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
what fujcking thread is that frfom? it doesnt appear they were trying to offend us, so why did they edit them? and ifr its not an admin frfom the NC side then i have one thing to say.......FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by lucifix
ok , i see what thread.....

...well, jsut celebrate the new year which is supposed to be a good one for ME! ME ME ME!!! this year shall be awesome! i want to enjoy it and i want reasons why i can enjoy it!!!

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
SPAM btw

It's a ploy! :con:

I vote for BangyBoy allright... in the old BBS I saw dozens of nonsense posts he edited.
Editing without being caught has to be paradise for him :p

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
First of all, Rabid Wolf, Lucifix and anybody else here, I don't have the faintest clue about what the hell you are talking about.

Before you go and slander my character and accuse me or any other admin for doing something, at least PM or email us first. If you don't have the facts, then shut the hell up.

The only people who edit or delete threads in here is the creator and your mods. If an admin HAD to edit or delete a thread/post, then your mods will receive the proper notification. AND the only time we intervene is if the member violates the rules, then we take immediate and deliberate action. Even then, your mods will know.

Considering me or the other admins don't have a clue about what you are talking about, I'd say you all are upset for nothing. Ironic, you would be pissed about someone editing your posts and "putting words" in you mouth and yet you try to slander people without evidence...lame...:rolleyes:

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Well, I doubt Rabid and luci plotted to make that one up... and I voted for BangOut who is a mod so I'm on the safe side :cool:

There would be no argument at all if any edit were indicated like in the Fusion forums, for instance.
They are hosted by BU themselves, and use the same forum basically (or so it seems to widdle me) so can't you just do that too and ease our minds?

Thx 4 enlighting us anyway ;)

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
Originally posted by Prophetus
First of all, Rabid Wolf, Lucifix and anybody else here, I don't have the faintest clue about what the hell you are talking about.

Before you go and slander my character and accuse me or any other admin for doing something, at least PM or email us first. If you don't have the facts, then shut the hell up.

The only people who edit or delete threads in here is the creator and your mods. If an admin HAD to edit or delete a thread/post, then your mods will receive the proper notification. AND the only time we intervene is if the member violates the rules, then we take immediate and deliberate action. Even then, your mods will know.

Considering me or the other admins don't have a clue about what you are talking about, I'd say you all are upset for nothing. Ironic, you would be pissed about someone editing your posts and "putting words" in you mouth and yet you try to slander people without evidence...lame...:rolleyes:

number eight horizontal: semi-1337 Deathmatch map by DavidM with 3 letters.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
come to think I do have a problem with that.
sh1t like that didn't happen back on the old forum, so it couldn't have been done by luq or bangout, nor by hackr86 (though the line lucifix "said" might be a litle down hackr's lane), and yoda is fighting killrathi for 23 years now.
thus this can only have been done by either QApete or that prophetus dude, or some other moderator from BUF I don't know yet.
regardless of who it was: don't make me say things I didn't say.
if you got a problem with anything I write here just delete it or something, but don't replace my posts with god knows what funny words you put in my mouth.
and yes, as always this here piece of euro trash is once more baffled by the priorities americans have when it comes to ... "editing"..... certain threads while leaving others ... "un-edited"
have a good new year and shove an extra-sized firecracker up your ass for me, will you? thx, preciated.

this, you see, was 1337 subtlety. "my money" is not on you at all, prophetus. nor on QApete. but I thought why diss someone not really deserving dissing.
nice little sidenote here is that amongst some arrogant Europeans the ridiculous opinion circulates that pointing out that subtlety was subtlety makes subtlety loose its subtlety.
half american myself, I of course laugh at such a notion. I mean how would anyone know, yes indeed how could anyone know that subtlety was subtlety unless one points out right away that it was subtlety one had in mind.
pah them euro-peeps sure are a strange funny lot...

Claw

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Indeed.

this, you see, was 1337 subtlety. "my money" is not on you at all, prophetus. nor on QApete. but I thought why diss someone not really deserving dissing.
nice little sidenote here is that amongst some arrogant Europeans the ridiculous opinion circulates that pointing out that subtlety was subtlety makes subtlety loose its subtlety.
half american myself, I of course laugh at such a notion. I mean how would anyone know, yes indeed how could anyone know that subtlety was subtlety unless one points out right away that it was subtlety one had in mind.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic

erm, this and that thing abouta 3 letter davidm map is giving me a headache. Care to explain what medication you forgot to take before you posted this thread?

hackr86

Nali City Administrator
Dec 21, 2000
Canada
www.djmallon.com
For the record, Lucifix's line was funny :D

Yet....yeah...i don't see a big problem here...I originally closed the topic, Luq re-opened it, and someone closed it again.....Yeah.