game building program???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
do you know whre i can download a program that lets you make games? im not looking for anything great just somthing that could make a game in the vein of doom. and ont that is easy! i never ****ed with a game until i started making maps for ut........

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
The Games Factory lets you make 2D games but it costs money. There is a free one which is more complex but more powerful...I dont have the name but ill find it.

DarkBASIC allows you to make any game you can think of but requires programming skills, although it is very simple.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Hourences
blender, free to use, rather easy program i thought, let you make all kinds of games as long as its simple :)
www.blender.nl or www.blender.com or something else, if those dont work do a search on google
i didnt understand a damn thing on that link :lol: and i dont think its what im looking for either........

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
I've heard of a program called DARK BASIC or something, but I don't know where to find it.