Help! Umx newbie!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
First you need a tracker. THey are relatively small programs need to make modules.
I recommend MODPlug. It supports nearly all forms of digital music is easy to use and is just a great peice of software:D
While you're there check out some of their resources. It may seem confusing at first becuase it's a lot of infomation for such a simple thing :rolleyes: . I think they overdid it a little.

Converting a umx to mp3 is as simple as saving as... through modplug. Save it as wav then use a conversion utility though. MODPlugs mp3 conversion has a pretty low bit rate.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Dalk - Ummm.. yeah :)

That's kind of the whole point of the thread. A .umx is Unreal music :) Just read the post above :)

Unless I misunderstood the question :)