Mgs2!?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Are you planning to buy Metal Gear S. 2?

• Yes! Certainly!

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No who needs MGS2 when you have INF?

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Im waiting for Xbox release / WTF is MGS2

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I think pretty much anyone who owns a PS2 has Metal Gear Solid 2 on their shopping list. Hell, it's one of the two games that I bought my PS2 specifically for; the other being Final Fantasy X.

-Keiichi

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
that's a HELL YEAH! from me... :D
fer me the two games were MGS2 and GT3... i have the latter, and have succumbed to the preorder syndrome for the former... and GTA3 rocks... :D

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by STW Max Sterling
I'll buy it in 2034, when it'll be out in Europe.
Would that be the same day as FFX is released ? ;)

I'm not buying it, because by the time it's released in Europe the solutions will have been available for at least a month ...

Same thing happened to DMC (I'm pretty sure I can find the complete walkthrough while I've got to wait at least a month to even be able to play the game)
Same thing will happen to FFX (I've seen some gameplay hints already)
It happened for GT3.
It happened for GTA3