Buffy teh vampire slayer :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of Buffy?

• Excellent.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Good.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Average.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Poor.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Absoloutely awful.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never seen it.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
What's your opinion on Buffy? some friend of mine seem to think that its a plotless mish-mash which is only popular because of the female star. I have to disagree, although it has got worse over time ( the 'sister made of magic' plot is one of the worst i've ever seen ). The older series were some of the best shows on TV however.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
the "faith" plot is a bit cobntrived yeah, but overall its one of the few quality programmes around these days. even if it does have a few dawsons creek leanings...:stick:

certainly beats watching "Eastenders" or "Neighbours"...:goshen:

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by mister_cope
certainly beats watching "Eastenders" or "Neighbours"...:goshen:

Those I don't know, but "Buffy" is set as concurrence to "Stargate" now :hmm: I used to watch "her" before that, even though I didn't like the more recent episodes as much as the previous...

S

SpiritWalker

well..

I like buffy.. But I think that Dark Angel is a better show.. EXCEPT for the halloween episode..that SUCKED

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
I thought the plot of the show was always pretty ridiculous, but the show is still highly entertaining. And the female star just makes it better. :)

dead clown

self-righteous ****0r
Nov 5, 2001
ireland
Visit site
personally i think it's the best show on TV at the moment, you really have to watch it for a while to get into it though. however i also believe that anyone who watches ****e like eastenders voluntarily should be castrated. television should be about ENTERTAINMENT. that means kung fu fighting girls and vampires, not ugly people being depressed.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Originally posted by BangOut
But, I'd watch her over Eastenders anyday :p

You'd have to pay me to watch Eastenders. But remember, as It's full of dodgy geezers and minging east end hoes it must be "gritty", "realistic" and "captivating"

As for Buffy, well....so so I suppsoe, but if it wasn't full of pretty ladies it'd die a death.

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Buffy the vampire slayer has moments of pure genius.

its just that the "tean angst" bit gets to me after a while....and a few storylines are a bit far fetched... but there isnt much that draws my interest as much.

Maroth

monkey lurver
Nov 4, 2001
the best bit ever in buffy is when theres an old dude with cheese on his head..............................

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Maroth
the best bit ever in buffy is when theres an old dude with cheese on his head..............................

i wear the cheese. it does not wear me...