the FIRST real spam thread on the new NC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
yeehaw! spammerwhammer! dunno whammer! start it now and keep in mind that I initiated the 1st spam thread here!

I will change myself now from an intelectual student to a mindless spammer living and outsider life like zorro or batman did!

*AMEN*

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
not hard to make an avatar tough, it has to be under a few kb i thought, and not too big,
mine is 100*75 resolution i thought, and 1.4 kb big or so, and then just go to profile options, then choose avatar, and select your file from you hd, and upload > finished :)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hmmm, are we allowed to take nude pictures? wait, here is even nanny lock on : P

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Hourences
well try but i think youll get banned :)

yeah, well if i would put nude stuff online i would try to make money with it...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hmmm... ok that was much spamming for one day. but it was fun... and I 0wened the forum for a short time

Status
Not open for further replies.