simple question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lofantasy

Sep 21, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
is it possible to use a mutator (something extends mutator) to post data to the Canvas? like using the PostRender function. ive tryed to do it. but it never shows up.
second question.. what do i need to use to get data sent to clients like the bots/players in play, to have a on the hud score sheet...ive gotten it to show the player (on the client side) but it doesnt show anyone else.
third question.. what do i need to get a "newstuff extends sniperifle" to work right?

thanks for your help

Last edited:

lofantasy

Sep 21, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
1) thanks for that link =)
2) my Second question was, i have a mutator that is like a scoreboard, but i want it to show up on each players HUD all the time. insted of having to hit F1 to see the scores. right now it only shows them there score an health an anyone that shows up on the screen. id like it to show everyone no matter where they are or who they see
3) crapola

ME

Last edited:

lofantasy

Sep 21, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
i tryed the stuff you put in the tutorial...but im having problems with it. i copied it to my Very basic mutator (supposed to print something on teh screen), an tryed it off my server an just locally an it returned nothing. no hud, no text, no nothing.
its supposed to just print "this is a test" on the screen. but it doesnt do that
any ideas.?