Civilized

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creox

Dec 6, 1999
Canada
Visit site
Just thought I'd share a thought with you all
after reading through a lot of posts here in the last few days.

I've been on the Q3World forums for a while
prior to coming here (like both games a lot)

Compared to quite a few goobs on Q3World forums you guys and dolls are perfectly
civilized /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif)

It's a breath of fresh air to read posts that disagree with each other but don't for the most part degenerate to profanity and bigotry.

thanks.

Creox

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Screw you a$$hole! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

pgStrider

Dec 1, 1999
Canada!
Visit site
You should have been around on the old PU board.....without mentioning names...The dung use to fly pretty good around here.
For the most part, the core group that post here are helpful,intelligent,and skilled...and then there's Liquid_Sin....:-]
j\k. Actually ole LS is one of the pillars here....(pillars of what, we're not sure)

bullet2.gif

Half-Full, not Half-Empty

Status
Not open for further replies.