Ban barcode loser

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrakkorzog

Nov 11, 1999
Visit site
He's certainly not much of an ambassador for Quake3, huh? I say go play your precious Q3, barcode. If it's so good, why are you here?

bullet2.gif

"It's 'Thrakkorzog'! With a 'K'!"

dolce916

Desmoquatro
Nov 25, 1999
KC, KS USA
www.velocimoto.com
Make it a forth..I thought this was a UT forum..not a bickering one...this guy and posts about him (including mine) are wasting space and distracting from the topic here...Lets play some UT and solve any probs that arise..because you know he is going to keep his mouth shut when all the bugs in Q3 are found..and there will be..because humans made the game just like all the rest of the software in the world....End of rant /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

The more I learn...the more I realize I don't know $#!%

IceStorm

Nov 24, 1999
Banning barcode-boy...

Pros:

- No more silly messages from a 12yr old who doesn't understand syntax/grammer.

- Forum posters won't have to try to type his userid.

- We'll have ripped his security blanket from him. It is pretty obvious he's here for attention.

Cons:

- He'll add another bar, and come back as a longer barcode.

- We'd be cutting off his attention mechanism. "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side of the force." i.e. we could be doing more harm than good.

- No more silly posts to read and laugh at.

-------

So we either kick a 12yr old "squa in the nuts", or we let him babble on incoherently. Which is worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.