UT community

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Realizing that all this is not new..here goes. We are playing a game that SHOULD be of great significance in the way people will play on-line games. Epic has created a game that teaches newcomers the ropes in team games and Deathmatch, gives them a reward for their efforts (ngStats), and allows it to take place in a familiar setting(Windows desktop and Explorer interfaces).

How cool is it that you can start up UT and play online or offline interchangably and then check out your stats in an Explorer browser and THEN click your "favorites" folder and rant-n-rave about it (or check news) at PlanetUnreal! Never leaving the game!

What's next.....UnrealWindowsXX ?

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Totally amazing hal, I agree. The ngStats are just sweet. I love the ingame IRC where you can make a clickable link so people can follow you to games. UT is the total package.

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Q. What do you call someone who bumps a thread when they have absolutely nothing to add to it?

A. Llamafish.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
i actually have a question on this, from what i remember (last time i tried to see my stats in UT (a while ago)) UT exited and took me to IE5. and not a in game browser. how do i get this ingame browser, that it seemed that you guys were talking about?

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
LOL...omg i thought this post was a joke till I saw the bumpage...damn dope what u trying to do? :D