Chainsaw Melee

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
what do u mean? its not chainsaw arena, so u need to manually select it. like u would the imapct hammer instead its gonna be a chainsaw.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hehe in fact voyd and I had a nice little chainsaw fight only moments ago. Head shot! One dumb thing we noticed is that you cant tell the difference between the primary and secondary fire when you look at your opponent. So you dont know if they are swiping the blade at you.

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

SHRED

Skilled
Nov 30, 1999
I select it manually from the "Mutators" tab, in the "Start Practice Game". Still no go.

[This message has been edited by SHRED (edited 11-30-1999).]

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
uh..u double click on chainsaw meelee so it goes into the list of mutators. u start thew game, and then u hit your "1" weapon key, and u will get the chainsaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.