The almighty MOFO a pu$$y!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Thats right, ya know that guy thats always up at the top of the stats named Mofo(XYZA) or something like that. Well I noticed him on this server, so I join to see what I'm made of. He's in the process of annihilating some newbies. About half a minute goes by and it is just him and me left. We battle for a good five minutes then he gets the inviso (makes it impossible to see the person on Morpheus) and he gets a lucky heat seeking rocket on me while he's inviso, then falls off the building. Ten seconds later he leaves the server. What a chump! and you can tell him that I said that too. You're a chump Mofo. A newbie killer inviso using redeemer shooting chump.

------------------
You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The fact that he's whoopin up on newbies didn't get him to the top of the list. Check out ngStats rating explanation. Creaming people with low (new) ratings won't get you many points at all.

Just an observation.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
stats whores are pussies. when they see they are gonna get 0wned or get beaten they leave. you can bet your *** that the best players arent logging their stats or they arent putting an emphasis on it.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
I did see a guy who keep switching to the winning team back andd forth right before the game was over then laughing about it..He was an exceptionally good player but not always on the winning team so he would switch...I bet that the ng stats dont check into people switching at the last minute to be on the winning team....If he would switch after being on the losing team when he switched he had enough points to be at the top or close even though his points were not added to the total scores per team on ctf The ng stats would show how ge scored the points but does it make a difference when you add totals for his stats???

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
ronjon that would have showed up in the stats , wouldnt it?

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
Ronjon ,You my friend Get The Rock approved
Quote of the DAY!

"Maybe he had to take a dump or sumthin"

Lordy,The Rock sure as hell knows the Horror of all of a suddeng getting a physical urge to Relieve himself in the middle of some heated dm. LOL

Wait a sec,Liquid you actually think they have stat feature in NGSTATS that would say.
Player left for fear of crapping in his pants. 10 times. LOL HAHAHAHA The Rock didn't know NGSTATS was that Detailed.

hehehheheheeh

[This message has been edited by TheRock (edited 11-29-1999).]