Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 29th Aug 2001, 05:30 AM   #1
BallisticWookie

Cant install, zip file corrupt....

Took me all day too download this and I get a corrupt file
When I try and unzip Infiltration286.zip (setup.exe one) It gets to the file Setup.exe (Application, not the Install Application file) and it says..."Error: invalid compressed data to inflate." This is the only file that it stuffs up on, I was wondering if someone could send me this file over ICQ or email it too me ?? Thanks.

Can anyone help me ???

Last edited by BallisticWookie; 29th Aug 2001 at 06:35 AM.
BallisticWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2001, 06:36 AM   #2
Midwinter
sneaky bastard

If you have problems with corrupted ZIP files, I found a very handy program called ZIPDL. It lets you specify the complete URL of the ZIP file you want to download and presents you with the listing of its contents. Then you select the files you want to download and voilą!. Sometimes it doesn't work with strange URLs (redirections, etc..), but if it works, it's pretty good...

NOTE: for obvious reasons, it won't be worth trying when the ZIP only contains one big-a$$ file . Don't know if it will work with Fileplanet, but you can always try http://www.savagekillers.com/infiltration286.zip (I think that's the correct URL)
Midwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2001, 07:23 AM   #3
BallisticWookie

Thanks...

Thanks heaps for that nifty little program, thing is, I've got the file I wanted, and it saves as Infiltration.zip, I open the .zip file and nothings in it. I tried saving the file (Setup.exe) as that but then it said the file wasnt a valid Win32 application or something like that. Any ideas how to get it to work ??

3rd Infantry Division. An Allied Squad for Medal of Honor : Allied Assault.
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to War and my fingers to fight.
Old 30th Aug 2001, 03:09 AM   #4
Midwinter
sneaky bastard

well, if you can't get it maybe I could send it to you...
Midwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2001, 10:57 PM   #5
BallisticWookie

Thanks but....

Thanks for your help Midwinter, it's been much appreciated, but I decided I wasnt going to get it working so I downloaded it over night, so everything is working now, anyways thanks for all your help

3rd Infantry Division. An Allied Squad for Medal of Honor : Allied Assault.
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to War and my fingers to fight.