Too... little... time...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
I now understand why WoD has gone derilect. People (such as Kangus and Postal) have absolutely no time, basically. AndI have run into the same wall. Summer vacation yeilded all the time in the world for UT, now, with me back in school, I have no time to do anything but FF Tactics, Hang with friends, and goto school and do homework. I think I have done 3 lines of code in the past week because I dicovered some horrible problem with EA. Almost every gun freezes the game when you try to shoot it with less than enough ammo in stores. I have a solution, but I dont have enough time to implement it. I will be less and less active on this forum, because of that rat bastard known as Father Time. *shakes fist at Father Time*.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I have finished another tut, but I can not recall the last time I have coded.

I finaly got some free time then crack, broke a bone.