The Icc Ladder....readme!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ATeamDan

Music Man
Aug 1, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Well guys, after two months of secretive hard work we are ready to release the secret project.

The Supreme Infiltration Ladder!!!
Welcome to the wonderful world of ICC: Infiltration Close Combat. Have you ever played with just a buddy or two, changing the rules each match. Thats the concept of ICC, a very very relaxed ladder with speculations changing each season.

The site is just about finished, but ready for public release. I encourage all of you to read about it, and give us your feedback on our forums.

On a side note, we are currently porting over to Planetunreal.com for hosting, so things might be a little rough over there for a few days. (i apologize for geocities)

Well here she is, http://www.geocities.com/infclosecombat
If anyone wants to sign up in advance, please email me right away @ ateamdan@planetunreal.com

I would like to shout out a huge thanks to our team members for their hardwork.
Brownyman
-=SDS=-Lust
Endless Infinity
Jonnyboy
Coop
the others who helped us out....

Finally if anyone is interested in joining our team, we have a few positions opened..please email me or Lust.

Now hurry over to the site, and get ready for some kickass infiltration playing

ATeamDan
ICC Project Co-ordinator