What's your favourite weapon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radi8

Jan 3, 2000
Sweden
www.missiongames.nu
Hey everybody, let's have a discussion about the weapons, which are good and which are bad.

My personal favourite is the flakcannon cause you don't have to be a master on aiming to hit your enemy. The flak also gives a great result in close quarters combat.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
I love the Flak Cannon because if you do get the aiming right then it's bloody powerful /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I like the Biorifle because you can plunge a poor Skaarj under a barrage of goop and the poor creature just doesn't know what's going on.

I like the Assault Rifle because of the decapitations (Skaarj, Mercenaries, Krall)

I don't like the Razorjack because it's too dangerous. I've decapitated MYSELF with it before /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) , a.k.a. [SkW]Deathwish in DM.
Email me hellscrag@lineone.net
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff.

Callisto

Adept
Jan 13, 2000
Pennsylvania
Visit site
The automag is underrated.
It is good for killing things at a distance leaving you enough time to dodge incoming rockets, rocks or whatever. I use it more than any other gun in the outdoor areas and quite a few places inside.

The flak gun is a good gun to carry when you are in new places and may run into enemies when rounding a corner.

Razorblades = self-inflicted injuries including losing your head.

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Guysmily

Nov 30, 1999
Chicago, Il, USA
Visit site
Try the Serpentine mod. The weapons in there are incredible.

They are real world weapons like some other mods, but are done with incredible realism. My favorite out of those is the Bolt Action Remington 308 with the 4x power scope.

FATALITY

Jan 23, 2000
Visit site
My favorite weapon is the minigun. I like the way how it sounds. My favorite weapon is also the eight ball gun.

[This message has been edited by FATALITY (edited 01-25-2000).]

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
THE REDEEMER!!!!!!!!!!

little devil on the left shoulder:
-yeahh right, you're really a bad guy

little angel on the right shoulder:
-you poor lost soul, Bugman. You should live to please others and...

devil:
-stop it white furball

angel:
-don't be so cruel, all people on the world...

devil:
-should flame each other!!!

angel:
-what the **** (oh sorry) is flamin'

devil:
-drowning someone in oil and 'FLAME' him

angel (putting a hand over Bugmans right ear):
-don't listen to things like that

Bugman:
-haven't!!, but you should listen to this...

devil:
-Hey Bugman, is that a remote-control in your hand...

angel:
-seems like somethings is 'rocketing' over here???...

devil:
-strange hummin' sound, that is...

BBBBLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the moral of the tale:
If you hear the hummin',
you should keep on runnin'!!!

Predcaliber

One Day I'l Beat Lauke
Jun 17, 2003
The Netherlands
www.predcaliber.com
THUGLIFE said:
ok it sounds strange but i think the dispersion pistol is the one :eek:
(unlimited ammo usefull for sp games ;) )

/me loves the charching and unlimited ammo 2, but today I think I can beat an krall better with my Impact Hammer than the dispersion :)

<edit>

and with the 4 upgrades its a very respectable and strong gun of course :tup:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Eh yeah the upgraded dp can be ok, but it can also be slow as hell. If you're facing a fair number of krall, or skaarj it becomes pretty useless (in a way).

Best thing to do against tentacles: Move a lot, zig zag. Automag drops a tentacle pretty quick. They're not that though. The second you hear one do this:

move,aim,fire

If there are too many just retreat and kill them one by one.