News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Original Unreal Tournament

Old 25th Jun 2001, 02:52 PM   #1
REeeE{skullface}
p-REeeE-dictable

Anyone heard of this clan? (X)?

Anyone heard of clan (X)? Some dude asked me to join and I don't know anything about them. Aparently (sp) no IRC channel #... so anything you guys know would be great. Dont want to be in an XLC! lol He will e-mail me i think but unbiased, or biased, info wanted.

Don't know if i would anyway, I have some good servers I like to play, but hey, who knows.

I met him in an InstaGib, CTF match.

Reeeeeeeeeee
Old 25th Jun 2001, 03:07 PM   #2
<<SystemAI>>
Translocator Jedi

Searching

The Most[If not all] of the best clans are on either http://www.worldogl.com/ or on http://www.teamplay.net/

You can search for clans on both sites I believe[ I know you can on OGL] and there is very likely an X clan.

If there is another Official clan site that someone knows of I'd like to see it, so please post it.

If you're Failing to Plan,

You're Planning to Fail.
<<SystemAI>> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2001, 04:45 PM   #3
Brute_Force

Cool clanx

Ive seen a million clans come an go,doesnt matter really...u need to hang with them for awhile,if u get along and like playing with these peeps[basically having fun]..then its the clan for you no matter wat anyone else says.DONT be lured by wat other peeps think..think for yourself!
Brute_Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2001, 04:50 PM   #4
REeeE{skullface}
p-REeeE-dictable

yeah, i feel like I can make a good decision, but i also respect the opinion of the people here. I would like to be part of a reputable clan and not one that people think are llamas or cheaters or something like that. But you are right I will make my own decision... I guess I just want to know what others know about them.

I tried looking them up and came up with a couple (3) names of members, but no recent games. I duno, this whole thing was on a whim anyway. Organized CTF sounds like fun.

Reee
Old 25th Jun 2001, 06:00 PM   #5
coolbrz73

Thumbs up

If it is the |X| Exclan, ask the Cosmic M0tards about them, they played in SW5, I have played some of them namely leviathon and kith-me, and they were good players and sports and seems like they played CMi pretty even, If this is not them then I just wasted 5 min of both our time , on any level good luck, being in organized games is so much better, I might even get back in a clan someday
Old 26th Jun 2001, 01:31 AM   #6
synergy
{ThC}XiKo

|X| clan is #exclan on irc.enterthegame.com

might want to just type /list X or /list (X) to see any channels with X or (X) in them