New clan ,check this!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Helloooooow!

Let me introduce youuuu a new klan: <CM>
CM stand for : Complete Morons...

What should I do to apply ? Tell me! Tell me!

Well, it iz very simple my friend:

You don't have to ask to apply! By some of your acts, you will be directly considered as a member of the klan! Yes, isn't it great !?!

What should I do! What should I do!

Very simple, fulfill one of thiz attitudez and you will be considered az a member:

- Blind nade the map until exhaustion. Don't worry if you TK someone, just say you are sorry and you will be able to start it again on the next round. After all, you don't even have to be sorry, if the guy complains just tell him he is a whinner!

and/or

- Rush and fire everything that moves, in the end you will kill more ennemies than friends (unless you decided to suicide yourself).

and/or

- Prone, prone, prone,...in all situations PRONE! And don't give a f***k about whinners!

and/or

- Lean, lean, lean,...it iz great! You are invizible until the bug is fixed, profit from it!

and/or

- Camp! You want to camp ? Just camp! It is a great position to blind nade!

and/or

- Spam the chat with your score! And make it endlessly, just to be sure that everyone has checked your score to see how great you are! Ask also to the other team how many points the leader has! It is an indirect way to lead people to check your score and see your magnificent skills! Don't forget to use the Benelli, the best to frag ze max!

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE A TROLL! :eek:

- C'mon, don't be so dumb! It iz the biggest klan in the world. Lotz of people do that, they can already consider themselves az member of the COMPLETE MORONS klan! All otherz klans are dwarves compared to mine!:D :cool: :D

JOIN US!!!!!!!
:stupid:

MAd"Moronic Attitude, doh!"Woffen.

:boom:

Aequi

ballistically challenged
Apr 23, 2001
Denmark, duh
Visit site
You'll never beat [sick] the only non-guild for non-members!!!
(posted in OT forum a while back)

...besides, camping i unfortunally hafta accept as a valid tactic and thous also use once in a while, but since i'm already in [sick] and [sick] rules don't allow for its member to stop being individuals i can't join [CM] ;)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Aequi, have you the link to this post , I don't have much time...

Thanks!

P.S.: Sniping & camping are 2 different things for me. When you snipe, you better change your position after 2 or 3 shots at least because your spot has been clearly discovered.