I demand satisfaction

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dragonflymatthew

Jun 1, 2001
NZ
planetunreal.com
Actually, I demand a forum called Forgery. And all the other forums too. Then we might stop using the old board.

Also, Postal, you haven't got the WoD logo on the top or changed the colour scheme. Even if you have no power, uou are our priest - it's your job to communicate with the angry gods of this Planet and get what your followers want.

BTW Would you like to beta test Seekers 5? I know that you said you didn't, but all you have to do is play with it and write down anything which goes wrong. Dosen't it sound like good fun for the whole family? The whole entire family? Don't you care about the whole entire family?

I am disgusted.

(I know I am an idiot. It's just because I strive to be as wierd as Smoke39 but never pull it off.)

aximilli_28

Lime green mad kow flying threw the air
Mar 8, 2001
mirimar
Visit site
Do It For The children!!!!

I will be one of your testers my E-mail is Doug@cpd.com, and Postal it is quite annoying to have to ghost two forums for one site!

Good Day!
I Said Good day!!!!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I win!

Haw! I win! Pry the sandwhich from da plate with a beaver! And you know what else!? The dish ran away with da spoooooon! Da spoon! WHYYYYY!? Oh well, just wait untill you see my freak box weapon....... heh, giggle, snicker... uh, some other word relating to the sound one makes when they have observed, created, or otherwise become aware of something they find humorous. Sorry, I can't think of anything else too funky to say right now...

THE END!!!!!!

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Postal

Grrl

Dragon, I have about nil control over this forum, if I want any changes, I have to talk someone else into doing it.

I have submited the logo, and got a respoce back, so far its up to him.

you forum is not a prioty, and no i will not test your pack(unless you mean rip out the code and reverse engineer it for WAR)

and no, I perfer solutude.

ghost 2 forums? what do you htink, I ghost 4 forums for WoD, and I also go thru 3 paintball forums, my mods forum, several shows forums, and etc and so forth.

*Debates begging this forum admin to ban DragonFlymatthew form this forum*

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Now ya done it!

Now ya gone and done it DragonMatthew person guy dude! You gone an' made the Posting one all upset-like! We're all gonna die! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scream! Yell! Shout! Sounds of fearfulness! You must sacrifice EXACTLY 52.75894320123457382946583893652634856287964 tons of garbonzo bean juice to the god of Warldyboomba to, like, do stuff! I'm gonna go hide in my large lump of oliveloaf now, bye!

P.S.
Don't eat pinecones;
it's really, really bad!
Don't eat pinecones;
or you'll be all, like, sad!
Don't eat pinecones;
or you'll get all upset!
So don't eat pinecones;
go buy yourself a pet!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh... er... um... The End!

Dragonflymatthew

Jun 1, 2001
NZ
planetunreal.com
If you ban me, the world will lose a great treasure.

... and anyway, if you can get me banned, you must be able to get all those forums I wanted.

I have more beta testers now.

If you are reading my Coder's Diary (Hey, Postal, you are they guy who I got the idea off I think) you will be able to estimate that Seekers5 is (roughly) 1.023 times more exciting than WAR2.0.

On the topic of banning, I was reading about someone being banned for acting childishly (to annoy someone called mew2 he changed his name on an irc to #mewsux ) and I really got scared. I recon that people like that (am I a people like that?) shouldn't be taken seriously. If someone was called Dragonflysux, I wouldn't ask for them to be banned, I would just ask them to grow up.

Although I must say that I would never, ever register "Postalsux". Especially as he is part of the site which hosts me.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
i was joking

you not irrating me, so far i have no reason to ban you, but if you want I can try.

I have been keeping mine up, but its not very good, so I stoped posting it up, I also keep a log of the work I do.

yea theres lots of good reasons to ban people

anyways if someone registestered PostalSux, i wouldnt ban them, i would simply make their life hell

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Just being careful

Well, I love my Diary. Its so warm and fuzzy. It makes me feel as though people actually care about what I do.

I thought that you were joking about banning me, but just in case I did sacrifice exactly 52.75894320123457382946583893652634856287964 tons of garbonzo bean juice to the god of Warldyboomba. I didn't know how to sacrifice it until I was playing Black&White, when I realised that you just pour it onto a big gong thing with a red glow glowing around it. Now I feel the warm, watchful gaze of the dog (<--edit that) of Warldyboomba on my back, watching me with warmth.

Out of curiousity: Do you think that Smoke39 is funny? How funny? Funnier than Sienfield? Funnier than me? Would you pay him to write a book?

Smoke39, I suggest that you get a web page and cover it with rambles. Its what all us young wierdos do.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
there are pros and cons to each and every forum...
EzBoard had its ads, pop ups and corporate spammers.
The last one we had just sucked.
The PU forum gives us little control....

but otherwise it rocks.

as to the forums which did not survive the transition, I suggest signing up for a message board (like U4e uses). A message board format I think would serve things such as Seekers quite nicely.

We got one from Bravenet.com for Pearman and it seems to work quite nicely. Or you could check network54.com

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
5+5!=5

Hey, are you suggesting that I'm a wierdo!? I'm not a wierdo, I'm just, uh... Never mind. I did write some funky stories last year, stories like Bob McFfob and Strange Pudding, Bob, Jo, and George, Jimmy and G.I. Jimbo, Gecko the Gecko, and Oatmeal Industries. Hehe, those were funny! My english teacher would always write stuff like, "[Insert my real world identity, which will remain hidden for now], you're a strange guy!" I gotta write some more of that stuff, they're funny! Blarsch Co. (pronounced Bl•är•sh-Cö as in, Blarcshcoe, the Bloated Monkey)

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Hi, I'm one of the admins for PU. I read the threads and realise the problems you are facing. I'm not sure who is the WoD forum master, but I assume it's Postal.

Postal, you can receive alot of control on your forums, here. However, you cannot receive admins rights such as the one I possess. The difference is that I can control and manipulate all the boards. You can receive all the powers to control this board, only.

I'll set you up as the admin of this board, but I will need alot of information from you.

1. Who are the moderators and team members you want to have powers to control this forum?

2. What other forums do you want? Do you need a private forum for your moderators and team members?

3. Tell me who you want as moderators of each board in your forum.

4. Please include the access types you want each team member to possess. Do you want them to have the same rights as you?

Email me the list and directions. I'll get to them by Sunday, the latest.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Don't worry guys/gals. I'm checking this thread every day and await postal's reply. As soon as he does, I'll have everything set up.

As for chatting with PuF'fers, they are on irc.enterthegame.com #planetunreal. To send a PM to those who are online visiting the forums, just click the link "Planet Unreal Forums" on the top of your forum page. It will look like this:

Planet Unreal Forums>Community>Weapons of Destruction

Scroll down and every member who is logged in will be listed, in alphabetical order. Click name and PM. Oh...if you don't see this in their profile: "Send <insert name> a Private Message", then they don't want or have Private Messages on. And yes, they get notified immediately.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
[edited to make sense...]

Thanks, Prophetus][PuF][. I am thanking Prophetus][PuF][
for explaining about Private Messages and chat places and stuff like that.

I am not thanking Smoke39 for not using IRC. I have nothing against IRC. I love the letters R, I and C. IRC is cool.

BTW, ModSquad reviewed Seekers 5 nice and fast and I didn't have to ask them. While WoD's reviews are more in depth (IMO), you guys don't seem to pump them out as fast as you should. What else was I saying.... Oh, yeah. At MosSquad Seekers 5 has (last time I looked) a user rating of 9.8! That translates to 98%! 98! 98! How come WoD reviews don't have a user rating button? And user comments, I found them really useful too.

Last edited: