Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 20th Jul 1999, 11:00 PM   #1
Warren

Email

I apologize if you've written me resently to jwarrent@catalyticconversions.com. The Catalytic Conversions server has temporarily gone down, so I won't be as quick in a response as usual [img]/infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif[/img] Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon enough.
Old 21st Jul 1999, 05:13 AM   #2
WPKenny

Re: Email

doh! I just sent you an email to that address. It had a review I did of the mod for a website attatched to it. Let me know if you want me to resend it. wpkenny@hotmail.com
Old 21st Jul 1999, 08:26 AM   #3
Warren

Thanks for sending that! The email should still be there- but I won't be able to get it until we can get access again :/ Hopefully today it'll be up again. BTW- I hope your review was of version 2.1 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old 21st Jul 1999, 09:22 AM   #4
Warren

If there are any important messages needing to get to me, I can be reached at my alternate, alternate email-

warren_infil@hotmail.com
Old 21st Jul 1999, 01:12 PM   #5
WPKenny

"BTW- I hope your review was of version 2.1"

It was 8)
Old 21st Jul 1999, 01:21 PM   #6
WPKenny

I've started to spread the word in AQ community to give your mod a go. The first I know of it mentioned on an AQ webby is here....
http://www.embattle.force9.co.uk/

The review will be up whenever the webby comes up which should be soon. Apparently it's gonna be on www.actionnation.com but nothing's there yet.
Old 21st Jul 1999, 05:40 PM   #7
Warren

Ah great! thanks! and BTW my email is back up, so no worries [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]