Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 25th Jul 1999, 03:30 AM   #1

Balance

The aiming increases the accuracy. Why should n't I use it all the time? Noone will run around normal if there's no disadvantage. Make the Player slower when he's in the aim mode.
Old 25th Jul 1999, 04:18 AM   #2
Warren

Re: Balance

There is balance. The biggest thing is the fact that the aim mode inhibits the view of the player. So if you're scouting for the enemy while on a ledge, you have to either adjust your view to see everything or lower your weapon. Also you have the ability to loose control with the M16.. I know there have been plenty of times I've been aiming that weapon and on full auto I can 'loose control' quickly because I wasn't fully prepared to compensate.. pretty realistic feeling. The mp5 is easier to fire while aimed, but that's because it is in reality as well. We won't be changing the speed for StandOff, but we'll look into it for the other two modes seeing as it's such a fast speed already.
Old 6th Aug 1999, 05:37 AM   #3
electrician

Why not make it so you can only aim for a short period?

After all, your arm's bound to get tired [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old 6th Aug 1999, 10:25 AM   #4
JediCatch

actually, you can aim for a LONG time if you use the way the models aim. It is very ballanced.

[ jedi.catch ]
Old 7th Aug 1999, 08:22 PM   #5
Billdog

Why not remove the hud crosshair when unaimed?
Old 8th Aug 1999, 02:58 AM   #6

yeah, this'd be great!