Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 3rd Aug 1999, 01:38 PM   #1
Michael Bain

Botmatch

This one is odd, When botmatching in standoff or classic, sometimes a bot will come in and start shooting at both sides, it appears as a white dot on radar not blue or red. Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 3rd Aug 1999, 01:40 PM   #2
Warren

Re: Botmatch

Whoa- that's a funny one-- never saw that before!
Old 3rd Aug 1999, 03:00 PM   #3
JediCatch

Oh!! speaking of bots. Many people on the SOB StandOff server say that they can see two people named "Player" (one on each team) at certain times. They aren't seen by everyone, and they cannot be kicked. They move around a little and give the person extreme lag. I have had this happen to me. Any ideas??

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums
Old 3rd Aug 1999, 11:43 PM   #4
Catalyst

Wow, this is an odd one. I have seen this happen like once, and it's very strange, like a phantom player. Kinda freaky after seeing The Blair Witch Project [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I assume they are bots and not players. I don't know what is causing this at the moment.